2014. január 4., szombat

The last three blogentries in English

Hi all,

Sorry, but I forgot to translate my blogentries in English :/ I am as stupid as I was in the last year :D
So... Many of my likers asked me, how drank I was in the New Years Eve -.-" I was angry a little bit because of that.... I don't drink alcohol. Not at all but I don't like to be drunk. I think, it's disgusting, when a woman is totally K.O.....

So, these are my last days of 2013.:

During Christmas I was eating ALL the 3 days xD 24th December I was working, but after that we had a huge lunch ^^ 25th and 26th December too :'D On Friday I was working too...-.-" The last weekend of 2013. was not as good as I wanted but anyway... :(
30th December I didn't know yet where I'm going to be tomorrow.....
31th December I was also working..... baaah.... phej... But when we finished working, we drank champagne :3 13 o'clock there were just three people in the workpalace: two collegues and me. Gabi celebrated with her family but Misi and I decided that we're gonna spend the New Years Eve together with my girlfriend in a nice pub.
BUT! my girlfriend, Betti arrived a bit late because of an accident..... It happened with the train, not with her, fortunatelly. So she had to take a bus and she was by our house at 20 o'clock. After an hour we went to the pub to meet my Misi. We took home one of his classmate, so we drove to Battonya and back. And then, I saw something..... And because of that I couldn't belive my eyes..... The pub was closed. You  read it right, it was CLOSED. At 23 o'clock!!!!! So..... that was a little bit strange to me but anyway...... We spent the last hour of 2013. by the house of Misi's family :) I like him so much, he is not just a collegue, he is my friend :) And I'm working together with his mum too, so it was a fantastic night :3 We talked and laughed a lot ^^ But nobody was drunk :) For me it was a perfect night <3

And the last post..... I think..... I'm in love but not with a tipically goth man. :/ I always wanted a man, who had beautiful long hair *-* But nowdays I'm sure I'm not be able to love a man like this. Just when I'm making a portrait about him.
There is a man in my life who doesn't have long hair, doesn't listen metal or rock music but he means so much to me. He is so nice to me, we talk almost every day but he doesn't know about my feelings..... I don't know what will happen but I hope, finally I'm gonna be happy..... maybe with him ;)

And at the end of this post I would like to wish all of you a Happy New Year! ;)

Kisses,
Dana

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése